THE ABACUS ADVANTAGE
We are certified bookkeepers with decades of experience.
Choosing a Certified Bookkeeper
What is a Certified Bookkeeper (CB)?
A Certified Bookkeeper has the proven ability to handle the books for a company of up to 100 employees.
- To become certified, a bookkeeper must:
- Know basic bookkeeping, including double–entry accounting
- Pass a national exam in advanced bookkeeping at Prometric Test Centers
- Have at least 3,000 hours of on–the–job experience in bookkeeping
- Sign a Code of Ethics that assures commitment to integrity
- Constantly update skills by earning 20 Continuing Education Credits every year
- A Certified Bookkeeper has the proven ability to:
- Help you get accurate financial statements
- Find and correct any accounting errors in your company’s books
- Do your company’s payroll
- Maximize depreciation for your financial statements and taxes
- Record and cost out your merchandise inventory
- Help you avoid costly losses from fraud and theft
Abacus will bring a wealth of information aimed at making sure your books are
in order to enhance your bottom line.
We work with a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
- Being certified Quickbooks ProAdvisors can provide you with the following:
- Worry free set–up of your books
- Train you and your staff on Quickbooks software
- Phone consultation
- Software installation and setup
- Training and implementation
- Ongoing accounting support
- Assist with the upgrades each year to Quickbooks
- Any assistance on payroll and accounting needs you have
Let us help you increase your productivity!